True Voice in Leadership Program
Are you on a personal journey to change something in your life that doesn’t feel right any longer? Are you looking for deeper meaning in your life? Perhaps you want to take on a leadership position, switch jobs or even careers?
Change can show up in our lives in all shapes and forms and usually centers around one or more areas of work, health, relationships, finances, and our identity. Times of transition can be confusing and scary. There’s frequently a sense of loss of the known without having a clear vision of where we are going or how to get there when we do have clarity of our purpose. However, these are also times that can open us up to new possibilities and new paths to explore, and to make the choice to step up and take the lead in our life, whether personally or professionally.
The True Voice in Leadership™ Program takes a somatic approach that embraces the wholeness of your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being and how that manifests in all areas of your life. It is about leadership as a way of being, connecting to your authentic self and following your calling.
True Voice in Leadership allows you to attain your calling from a grounded place
Through conversational inquiry, physical practices and bodywork* you will:
- Open up to new insights, perspectives, and interests
- Discover what you are passionate about
- Define your purpose and how to make it a reality in your life
- Find out what is holding you back
- Learn to trust your authentic voice and express your Self with confidence
- Develop a presence that allows you to fulfill on your purpose and goals
- Be able to make conscious choices and take effective actions
True Voice in Leadership creates sustainable change, whether you are looking for an adjustment in a specific area of your life, more overall balance or are going through a big life transition.
Achieve professional excellence for yourself and others with True Voice in Leadership
by building a compelling and grounded presence. Leadership entails that you:
- Get clarity on what your contribution to the world is
- Increase your awareness of who you are and how others experience you
- Improve your capability to manage your moods
- Develop strong listening and communication skills
- Expand your cross-cultural awareness
- Be able to build trust in you and inspire others to follow you
- Strengthen your capacity to encourage others to be at their best
Leading a life built on an authentic presence is accessible to anyone and gives you the opportunity to be in a place of true choice and to fulfill on your higher calling in all areas of your life.
*Available locally only