As a small business owner or solopreneur, you have the opportunity to bring your dream to life and build a successful business. There are times, however, when that can seem overwhelming – all the noise out there how easy marketing is these days with all those great tools and communication channels readily available to anyone. Do you wonder where to start? Do you experience it as a time consuming diversion, distracting you from your “real” business? Or maybe marketing just isn’t your thing?
Perhaps like many of my clients you fit into one of these three categories:
- You have decided to live your passion and are an expert in it, but marketing your business is not one of your core strengths or interests. You realize the value in bringing in outside expertise to support you with it.
- Marketing is not your expertise and you are looking for an expert who can show you how you can build marketing competency for yourself.
- You have built a successful national presence and are ready to branch out internationally, but don’t know how.
I combine firsthand experience of successful marketing for start-ups and small businesses with the rigor of larger corporations’ best practices in my approach. With my help you can determine where to focus your marketing activities and budget to make the biggest impact, and what message will resonate most with your customers. I can design integrated marketing programs for you that allow you to reach your audience through various communication channels including your website, blog, and social media with the same messaging, and support you in executing against your strategy, whether it is locally, nationally or internationally.
Areas of expertise include:
- Develop effective inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Build integrated marketing plans to get your message out through all available channels
- Project management for the development of your website, partner and affiliate programs, marketing campaigns and other initiatives
- Proof and edit your content in English, German, Spanish, and French
- Strengthen your understanding of marketing best practices
- Support you in your tactical marketing execution
- Help you build your marketing infrastructure
- Assist in developing your branding and messaging
- Facilitate meetings, online events, and workshops
Based on your needs, engagements can range from short-term single projects to long-term marketing support.